Friday, July 8, 2016

Mac Notes - Moving the Dock

I purchased my first ever computer (actually MacBook) with OS X under the advisement of a student counselor of an online school I'm attending now. I still love my PC laptops and desktops and will continue using them. I'm only using this laptop so that I can get used to the OS X environment in the event I go to work for someone that only has that platform.

The only thing I've done on it so far is go through my online course and install VPN software in case I ever need to remote into work.

Anyway, just going to start a list of notes mostly for my personal use. If it ends up helping someone else out, then great.

First topic, moving the dock from the bottom to the left side.

Launch System Preferences --> Dock

Then choose the radio button that suits your preference in the Position on Screen area.

No comments:

Post a Comment